Friday, November 15, 2013

Focusing on Main task

There are many challenges we face nowadays.

Things keep on piling up, and fast coming. The pace is never slowing down.

To absorb all that come along is madness. Hence to stay sane, focus.

Focus is to scope down the importance.

What is then the importance to you?

For some, the importance is more towards self.
Others is towards the community.

No right and no wrong. It is a matter of preference.

However, there are tasks that lead to rewards.
Thus, are the rewards the main task for one to aim for?

It may be the motivational element for you to direct your energy, but can it sustain?
Is it the real, true element that make you feel good?

Realize the true meaning of doing something.

If you do something well, rewards will come naturally.
Focusing on the rewards will, henceforth, be a deviation from the main task.
It will not be sustainable. It will drain energy.

Doing and focusing on the main issue will always be the true meaning of doing something, and doing it well.
Trying to aim for the rewards of doing something will normally make the main task less prominent in the mind of the doer. 

Be honest and focus on the main task. Do not sway and be tempted for rewards.

Self-improvement is a serious truly pure upgrading of oneself.
The worst thing is to cheat oneself and think highly of it. 
Stay clear of that intention.

.  :-)

5 comments:

Daniel Efosa Uyi said...

Hi Happy Person. I'm Daniel Uyi from http://danieluyi.com Dating And Personal Development Blog.

I wrote a guest post that I think rhymes with the topic of your blog, that is if you accept guest blogging. All I ask is that you give me credits at the bottom of the post.

A simple credit like "Note: This is a guest post from my friend over at http://danieluyi.com, a dating and personal development blog with lots of helpful articles for people who wish to improve themselves." at the bottom of the post would be fine by me.

If you're interested, please use the contact form over at my blog to reach me.

You can just type in "send me the post" in the message body of my contact form and I will email you the post immediately.

Regards.

Ritesh jha said...

Positive Thinking Magazine cover this aspect by showing see the quintessence of Western science and modernism—seeking the truth by extinguishing life, the guinea-pig approach to everything.

David Ronaldo said...

How communication leads to self development?
personal development

Unknown said...

What are some good self help book like for positive thinking?
personality development

Harry said...

Hi, I have gone through your blog I found it really interesting. After reading this I found out why self-improvement is an important factor in life. I also have a blog suggestion for you. See if you can find something useful on it about Self Improvement.